miércoles, 1 de julio de 2015

Getting Ready For an Awesome Trip!!

So next monday I will be on my way to an awesome trip

Me and a couple of buddies will be traveling to Europe and the destinations are pretty amazing!

First we are going to arrive at London!



The next stop will be at Sweden!! And it something that I am being waiting for a lot!!! Beautiful country and girls, what else can a boy ask?



Next we will arrive at Amsterdam, and in case you where wondering, I won't do any drugs, like to keep clean to be honest. And my college drug tests are pretty harsh so won't even bother!!



The next stop will be in Italy where I have NO CLUE what is going to happen there. I just know that we are going to be traveling with some italian buddies who told us that they where going to take care of us. So it is exciting to somewhere where faith is going to guide us!!



And finally will be arriving at Madrid!! Where the fun and party begins!! I will be sharing all the trip photos! So whoever is watching this and like it keep coming back to see how the tips is going!!

I have realized that it is very possible that nobody is seeing this blog..... But hell!! Keep the faith up lol!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario